FRACTURED LIGHT – view book trailer HERE.
Llona Reese is used to living on the run. After the Vykens killed her parents, she knew they would eventually come for her too. But she never felt ready to face them until now. Defying the Auran Council and everything she’s been taught, Llona must learn to use her power over light as a weapon if she wants to survive.
Available in a bookstore near you and on Amazon or Barnes and Noble.
FRACTURED SOUL – view trailer HERE.
Llona will do whatever it takes to protect her new found friends and home, but the dark plot that is threatening Lucent Academy, a school that’s supposed to be a safe place for Auras, may be too powerful for even Llona to defeat. This fast-paced tale of love, loyalty, and overcoming the darkness will keep you on the edge of your seat until the last page!
Purchase on Amazon or Barnes and Noble
Llona is determined to end the fight with the Vykens once and for all. All she needs is to find and destroy the Shadow–the ultimate source of dark power. But when she makes a startling discovery about someone she
loves, Llona has to fight the toughest battle yet in this exciting conclusion to the Fractured Light series.
Preorder on Amazon today!
CONFESSIONS OF A CEREAL MOTHER
- In this narrative you’ll discover several mind-saving rules, which include:
- Don’t throw your pregnancy test away before the full three minutes is up.
- Unless there is a rush on the grocery store pending a zombie-virus outbreak, never take your kids shopping.
- If your toddler is going to chew on a Band-Aid, hope it’s one found inside the community swimming pools chlorinated pool and not one found in their locker room.
- Never throw up in a cookie sheet.
- Things can always get worse. You could discover your child playing with a used tampon applicator. It’s not a whistle, sweetie.
- And, most importantly, the moment one of your children is seriously ill, forget about everything else. You have the greatest honor in the world – being a Mom.
Purchase on Amazon
SIMON SAYS, a short story
Michael comes from a family of serial killers. They kill those on The List because “Simon Says” to. However, Michael has had enough. He wants out. But not doing what Simon Says may have severe consequences.